If you have submitted a support request due to issues with your handset, chances are that we will need to remotely access it. We need your phone's IP address to do this. Follow these steps to obtain it (please use the steps for your model of phone).
Press the 'OK' button. The IP address will be listed under 1. IPv4.
Press OK button. The IP address will be displayed on the top of the display.
Press the settings button, and go to Information > System Info. Your IP address will be listed here.
- On the phone, press the Setup button.
- Scroll down to Status and then press Select.
- Scroll down to Network Status or Network and press Select.
- Scroll down to view the phone's IP Address.
- The IP address can be obtained by pressing the Setup Button.
- scroll to Network and press the select button.
- scroll to view current IP address.
If you found this article useful, please click the 'Yes' button below. If not, please leave a comment below describing how we could improve it!