While our SIP Voice product will work with most softphones, we highly recommend that you use Bria Solo. Bria Solo is an easy to use softphone solution made by CounterPath.
How to get started
- Head to https://www.counterpath.com/x-lite-download/
- Click Try Bria Solo
- Click Continue With Bria Solo
- Set an email, password, and user details
- Click Accept Terms and Create Account
- Click Start Communicating
- Click Set Up a Voice Account
- Click Configure SIP Settings
- Enter the Domain, SIP Username, SIP/Voice Password provided by Yamo when you signed up
- Click Next Step Configure Service Settings
- Leave all service settings at their defaults and click Next Step Download a Client App
- Download and install the appropriate client for your device
What happens after the free trial?
After 30 days, you have the choice to either add a credit card and continue with the paid version, or automatically downgrade to Bria Solo Free. The free version of Bria Solo is still capable of making and receiving calls. For more information on the differences between the two editions, click here.
Still having trouble?
Please get in touch with us. We'll be happy to help!