- Call Recording is only available for Professional and Enterprise 3CX License Only
- Call Recording can only be toggled via WebClient or Windows Desktop app and require an Enterprise license.
- Call Recording toggle is not possible on physical handsets.
Accessing your recordings
Through the Web Client, you are able to access these recordings. Once you have logged in you will need to navigate to the "recordings" tab, from there, click on my recordings to specifically see your recordings as shown below.
The Call Recording options on the right-hand side are:
- Download the recording
- Play the recording on your extension
- Call the number
- Add contacts
Accessing Organization-wide recordings
- Log into your 3CX Management Console with your account credentials which can be found on your Welcome email.
- Navigate to the left-hand option and look for Reporting then Recordings.
- Tick on the recording and press the Download button. From the downloaded file, you can then play it locally.
To the right of this, you are able to play or download, if you need access to delete these please let us know and we can add this to your account.