This guide will go over a few common VoIP phones and how to factory reset these. Factory resetting a phone can be completed for a number of reasons such as:
- Changing systems and to set up auto-provisioning
- In the event that the phone isn't booting as expected and to reenter the credentials
- return the phone to factory settings to be set up from new
T Series (T1, T2, T3, T4 and T5)
To factory reset a T series Yealink follow the below steps:
- Power on the device
- Once this has loaded, hold down the "OK" button until the message "Reset to factory settings?"
Note: For T57W model instead of the OK button, you need to long-press the Redial button until the message "Reset to factory settings?"
- Press "OK" or "Yes" depending on the model
- The phone will take a few minutes but will reset to factory settings once this has been completed.
To Factory reset via Display screen
a. Press Menu Softkey.
b. Go to Settings—Advanced UI, input password to enter.
c. Select the Reset to Factory option. The LCD screen will prompt with: ”Warning, Reset to Factory Setting”. Press OK to continue.
3XX Series (300, 320, 360, 370)
To factory reset a 3XX series Snom follow the below steps:
- Once the device is powered on, please press the following keys:
- Volume UP
- Volume DOWN
- Once completed this will reboot the phone and the device will be reset.
D1, D3, 7, D7, 8 and MP series
If you have one of the above-listed devices please follow these steps to factory reset the device:
- Power off the device
- Hold the # key and power on the device.
- Keep # held until the message "Rescue Mode" appears
- Press 1 to select "Settings reset"
- Once the phone has restarted it will be returned to factory settings.
SPA302, SPA303, SPA501G, SPA502G, SPA504G, SPA508G, SPA509G, SPA512G, and SPA514G
1. Press the Menu button.
2. Press Setting.
3. Navigate down to the Factory Reset option.
4. Press select.
After the restart, your phone will be successfully reset.
If the above steps did not resolve your issue, you can raise a case with our team by clicking here. We may verify that you have completed the above steps, so don't forget to try!