Using the management console you can adjust extension permissions as needed, this can be helpful if you need to give a specific user certain abilities regarding calls.
There are many rights that you can give to a user, these include:
- Seeing members (by default users can see this)
- Seeing group calls (by default users can see this)
- Showing status to group members (this will show others if you are online, on a call, etc)
- Divert, Transfer, pickup options
- Barge in, whisper or listen to calls (only available on certain versions)
- Intercome and parking calls
- IVR control
- Managing the company phonebook
Updating a user
Once you have logged into the management console, please follow these steps to enable further options:
- On the left-hand side, click on extensions
- Locate the extension you wish to update
- On the horizontal menu up the top, click on "Rights"
- Once you have that page up you can tick the relevant options required, we have included some of the rights that you can enable/disable on this page to help as a guide
If the above steps did not resolve your issue, you can raise a case with our team by clicking here. We may verify that you have completed the above steps, so don't forget to try!