Through the management console on 3CX you can edit and adjust your office hours by adding in a holiday time. This is a time when you will not be in the office and have initiated a holiday time condition.
Configuring the holiday
In order to configure the holiday you will need to navigate to the following menu, please select Settings on the bottom left menu and from there, select the option Timezone, Office Hours & Holidays once you are there you should see a few options, we are looking for the Configure Holidays option which is down the bottom, from there we can add in this holiday mode condition:
- Click on the +Add button to open up the new menu
- Under Name, give this a descriptive name that you will remember and can reference to if needed
- Use the drop down to select the date or dates that you will be using the holiday for and if this is every year or only for one year.
- If applicable, click on the time sign and adjust the hours as needed.
- If you have a specific prompt you would like to use, please upload it by clicking the upload button and selecting the file you would like to use.
Note: There is a required format for recordings and files, this is WAV with (PCM, 8 kHz, 16 bit, Mono with a max file size of 100MB) if you are unable to record or change the file formate to this, there is an option to record on the holiday menu as shown below.
If the above steps did not resolve your issue, you can raise a case with our team by clicking here. We may verify that you have completed the above steps, so don't forget to try!