The 3CX Mobile App makes it easy to make calls to your customers using your work number as your caller ID. It also allows colleges to reach you whether you are in the office, or on the go.
Getting set up
1. Head to the Google Play Store or iOS App Store and search for "3CX". Download the app called "3CX Communications System".
2. Open the app, and tap the menu button in the top-left of the screen
3. Tap "Scan QR Code". Your phone camera will switch on.
4. On a separate device, like your computer, log in to the 3CX WebClient and click on "Settings → Scan QR Code". If you don't know how to access the WebClient, see this article.
5. Point your phone's camera at the QR code on the computer screen. After a few seconds, your 3CX App will configure itself and you're good to go!