Having too many caches on Google Chrome might cause some web applications to malfunction. In this guide, we will guide you on how to clear your Chrome's cache step by step.
- Open your Google Chrome browser and click on the option and select Settings.
- Scroll down and select the Clear browsing data option.
- Set the Time range to All time.
- Uncheck Browsing history and Cookies and other site data.
- Tick the Cached images and files check box.
- Press Clear data.
- Close all Google Chrome windows and open it again.