Having too many caches on your browser that might cause some web applications to malfunction. In this guide, we will guide you on how to clear your browser's cache step by step.
- Open your Google Chrome browser and click on the option and select Settings.
- Scroll down and select the Clear browsing data option.
- Set the Time range to All time.
- Uncheck Browsing history and Cookies and other site data.
- Tick the Cached images and files check box.
- Press Clear data.
- Close all Google Chrome windows and open it again.
- Open your Microsoft Edge then click on the options button(three-dotted line) and then Settings as seen in the image below.
- On the Privacy, search, and services option, scroll down to Clear browsing data and select Choose what to clear.
- Make sure to check the Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files checkbox.
- Click on the Clear now button.
- Open your Firefox browser and click on the Open Menu icon then select Options as seen in the image below.
- Select the Privacy & Security tab then scroll down to Cookies and Site Data section.
- Click Clear Data button and select both Cookies and Site Data and Cached Web Content checkbox then click Clear.