1. Connect your Teams handset to the network via LAN cable or Wi-Fi
2. Power up the device and wait until it goes to Sign-in page. Press Sign in button.
3. Select Sign in from another device, it will then show a code and ask you to go to the link https://microsoft.com/devicelogin using your computer browser and enter the code shown on the phone. Click Next and wait for the phone to automatically initialize(might take a couple of minutes).
4. There will be a prompt asking What type of login account is this? Kindly select Personal and press OK.
5. You should be able to view your Teams recent call history, Meetings, and voicemails.