In this guide, we will go through these easy steps to start using your Microsoft Teams handsets.
- Plug the power and ethernet cable on the phone. If you are using POE, you just need to plug in the network cable without the power cable.
- The phone boots up and will display a Sign in button. This will give you an option to simply log in using your Microsoft Account username and password.
- When the phone boots up, click the Sign in button and then choose Sign-in from another device. The phone will display a link https://microsoft.com/devicelogin and a code that you will need on the next step.
- Go to your computer and visit the link provided by the handset which in this case, is https://microsoft.com/devicelogin and enter the code then click Next.
- Wait for the handset to recognize the sign in from your computer. Wait until the phone automatically signs in.
- It will then ask "What type of login account is this?", kindly choose Personal if the phone will be used only by this account and Shared if its purpose is a common room phone. Click OK and you are done.