In this guide, we will walk you through how to install the new 3CX Desktop application on Windows.
- Log in to the 3CX Web client using your browser with your login credentials that can be found on your Welcome emails. If you haven't received one yet, kindly contact us at email@example.com.
- Once you have successfully logged in. On the upper-left corner, click the Windows icon.
- Proceed on downloading the application by clicking the Install button.
After the download is completed, click on the installer located at the bottom of your browser.
The installer should run similar to the photo below.
- Once the application has been successfully installed. Go back to your 3CX Web Client and click on Provision then Open 3CX Desktop App.
- The 3CX Desktop Application should now be populated with information about other extensions.
Click on the Dialer icon as shown below to show the Dialer on which you can establish or receive a call.
- Even if you close the desktop application, it will run in the background in which when a call comes in, the Dialer will pop out for you to answer. You can always check if it is running by clicking the Up arrow icon on your Desktop's lower-right corner.
Need Further Assistance?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.