- Call Recording is only available for Professional and Enterprise 3CX License Only
- Call Recording can only be toggled via WebClient or Windows Desktop app and require an Enterprise license.
- Call Recording toggle is not possible on physical handsets.
- Log into your 3CX Management Console. Your login details can be found in the Welcome email that the Yamo team has sent you. If you haven't received one, please submit a ticket at email@example.com.
- At the left-hand tabs, click on the Users and then choose the user you would like to enable the call recording.
- Click on the Options tab and look for the Call Recording section.
- You can now choose which option you would like to apply to the extension.
For Professional 3CX License:
Recording off - calls won't be recorded.
Record all calls - Both internal and external calls will be recorded.
Record External calls only - External calls will be recorded and internal calls will be ignored.
For Enterprise 3CX License, you will have an additional option to start and stop recording.
- Access your recordings by checking our guide Accessing your Call Recordings.