- Check your email inbox if you have received your Twilio invitation. Click on View invitation.
Entered the required details. Please choose a secured password.
Click on the Account name to be redirected to the Twilio portal.
- Click the Upgrade button on the top-left corner of the page.
- Fill up the Main Address section with your business address. If Twilio has verified your address, please choose Use validated address.
- Enter your tax details
- Enter your funding details. We recommend the amount will be from $50-$100 as when a porting is involved, the current fees will be $10 per local number while $32 per mobile number.
Also, it's the customer's option if they would like to be auto recharged whenever the funds drop below the threshold indicated. Otherwise, leave the checkbox unticked.
- Enter your payment method and click Confirm.
- Once the billing payment has been completed. Kindly notify the Yamo team by replying to the related ticket or simply email email@example.com.